Monday, June 9, 2014

If this post didn't make you gag a bit, I'm doing it wrong

So, I was over at Pinterest perusing Pinterest so that I could find things to poke fun of at Pinterest while using Pinterest to circulate this blog more.

Circular logic? Perhaps.

But seriously, I don't want this to be a 'let's all make fun of all the things' blog. For one, it's too easy, and for another, it's mean. I don't want to be mean, I want to be honest. I want the Internet to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and if it doesn't, well, I'm going to call it on that.

But in any case, I was over on Pinterest, and what did I find but this:

L-3VE on Pinterest


Yes, that's right, you read that correctly. L33333VE. (I think it's pronounced lurrrrrve.)

At first I thought it was cute. Aww, 79 date ideas! 47 at-home date ideas!! 132 cheap date ideas to do with your husband! So cute!

But...um, Praying God's word for your Husband  for when he feels inadequate or overcome with worry? Asking me if I am a wife that's easy to love7 ways to turn my husband's bad day into a good one? (Please don't click on these links, it will only encourage them.)

You sure you just don't want me to go put on a sexy negligee and warm his slippers by the fire and prepare his martini for him?
...in BED

The 1950s called, Pinterest, and they want their sexism back. 

Blech. I should probably go back to recipes now.

Coming up are a few reader requests, including potato tricks (may or may not be as good as french fries), rennet (hopefully), and...CHIA....the food, not the pet.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment